Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not sure if I'm coming or going. . .

Scrambled eggs for lunch today. I aspired to something much greater, but never got going well enough to manage muffins. . . the applesauce was done in time for a 'treat' after the scrambled eggs though. What we will have for dinner or bring to potluck tomorrow is beyond me. And I'm very thankful right now that we always stop and buy breakfast on the way to church. It may not be healthy or cost effective, but it is a huge blessing to this mama!

Micah has been busy proving that he is his father's son. He can finally focus enough to follow directions and read well enough to navigate and so, the video game playing has begun! I never realized there were so many skills involved in nintendo: taking turns, following directions, paying attention, timing. . . . blah blah blah. Surprised me, watching Micah get the knack of all these things.

Amy must have had a big developmental leap during Sunday School last week, since she spent the afternoon at Aunty Val's house writing her name and tracing her hand. She read the word sam today. I was impressed. I find my children impressive. But not at potty training. Sadly.

Hannah would like some attention now.

No comments:

Post a Comment